Frequently Asked Questions
- Are these original designs? - Yes, all designs and elements of the designs were created by Michael Priddis and owned by him and Latter Day Brands.
- Is every mission represented? - We are doing our best to make sure every mission is represented. If your mission is not, please contact us and request it. At a future point, we are also going to make an attempt to provide legacy missions.
- Can I copy and use this art work? - You may use this art work for personal non-commercial use. Any attempt to re-produce or distribute this art work will be dealt with through the Utah State Courts. The violator will be responsible for any legal and court fees incurred.
- Can I use your images on my Facebook page or other Social Media website? - Any distribution of Facebook or other Social Media outlets should include a reference to Latter Day Mission T-Shirts, or a link back to our website. We understand it is not always possible, but we request it.
- Can I put your images on a clipart website? - We allow up to 10 images, but every images must include a link and reference to Latter Day Mission T-Shirts.
- Can I take your images and make my own T-Shirts or other products? - No. That would be stealing and a violation of our copyright. Even if you are making them for yourself. Any violation will be dealt with through the Utah State Courts. The violator will be responsible for any legal and court fees incurred.